ONLINE SALES END WEDNESDAY
Online Ticket Sales END Wednesday, March 5th at 5:00pm MST.
Wild Wild West Steampunk Convention III is America’s first and only Steampunk convention and festival that takes place in a western-themed town and amusement park. WWWC3 is the largest Western-style Steampunk Convention in the United States!
After incredibly successful events in 2011 and 2013, we’re very excited to be making WWWC3 larger and more amazing than ever before!
Our event takes place within Old Tucson, the famous movie studio and amusement park built in 1939 and featured in over 300 movies and TV shows. For this weekend only, Old Tucson is transformed into the world’s only Western-style Steampunk Theme Park!
Concerts, street performers, special events, panels, workshops, rides, games, and much more are here for your enjoyment!
Countdown to WWWC3!!
Maverick (3-day convention passes) and Explorer (1-day convention passes) will be available for sale at the door. Prices at the door will will have gone up slightly.
Passes as well as remaining concert and event tickets will be available for sale at the WWWC3 Guest Services booth (not the main Old Tucson entrance) from 10am – 6pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Cash and credit cards will be accepted.
Remaining Make & Take Workshops, as well as Photo Opportunities will be for sale at the convention.
• LIVE! Pre-order your Photo Opportunities with many of our guests on our website! Photos start at just $16. New this year: you will have the opportunity to take professional photographs with our Special Guests including Professor Elemental, Kato, Thomas Willeford, Sarah Hunter, Loop Rawlins, and more!
• LIVE! Pre-order your Make & Take Workshops get signed up for these wonderful classes where you take home what you learned to make! Very limited numbers of seats are available! Make your own Goggles, Gas Masks, Jewelery, Costume items and more!
• Professor Elemental and his director Moog are coming to WWWC3 to film their next MUSIC VIDEO! All Sunday at the convention they will be roaming about filming! Even better, we want all you lovely Steampunks to be in the video! As the good Professor and Moog roam about, they may ask you to be a part of the video and film a bit with them.
• Aristocrat tickets are sold out.
• Tickets to the Saturday Night Grand Concert are sold out.
• Online ticket sales END Wednesday, March 5th at 10am.
• Tickets will be on sale during convention hours at the WWWC3 Guest Services Booth at Old Tucson (follow signs or ask at the WWWC3 Front Gate booth to the right of the main OT entrance). Tickets sold at the convention will cost more then those sold online. Buy online and save!
• Ticket upgrades (from a 1-day Explorer pass to a full 3-day Maverick pass for example) will be available at the WWWC3 Guest Services Booth.
• Starting Monday, February 3rd all tickets are non-refundable.
Thursday evening (March 6th) starting around 8:30pm we will be having a “welcome” event in the ballroom of the Four Points by Sheraton (Tucson Airport), including music, a cash bar and LIVE Tesla Coil show in the front of the hotel. Come say hello to the WWWC3 staff, enjoy the show and relax with your friends! We will even have a hookah lounge on the patio.
We will not have tickets for sale, or be distributing prepaid/will call tickets at this event. Guest Services opens Friday morning at 10AM, at Old Tucson. Enter via the WWWC3 gate to the side of the parking lot.
Whose side will you fight for, Land or Sea?
Our town, just recovered from its time travelling last March, has a new dilemma. The mad scientist’s newest machine has terraformed the earth near Tucson creating an ocean front and speeding up the evolution of the ocean creatures!
The denizens of the deep are rising up to threaten the land-dwelling Steampunks. The air pirates have become the privateers of the skies and the sailing ships upon the sea are in constant danger.
This year’s theme will enhance the convention with stories and experiences, provide options for fun costuming and interaction and will flavor many of our special events! Arrr!